Friday, May 1, 2020

Author 's interview.

।। AUTHOR 'S INTERVIEW ।। 



Tell us something about your new book?
“Together Never Forever”, is a love story or if I spell it in another way it has the ingredient of love, “I believe”. It’s a story of unconditional love, where love is impelled to wait and then be loved. Love is complacent which the protagonist learns thought the story, Gyan manifest love from the time he put eyes on his love and it continues to grow even when he was unsure about their future. 
Love cannot be superficial or surreal; it will make you experience aplomb. 

How you encourage youths to read more?
Reading is a habit, which teaches the very meaning of life. If you do not have to hanker to read then find something you exude about, it could be anything sports, women, men, Bollywood, or anything you love to know more about. It will take time but you can form your habit though it and if you have shaped a habit to read you will gradually start reading all you wanted to read.

What is the success mantra?  
Success, what is it? I know the only term related to it is work hard which satisfies your soul or make you extremely happy or bliss. 

Any tips for budding writer?
Like I said there is only one way, hard work which makes you happy. And only you can decide you are happy or not, always be complacent what people think about you, because when you are happy then other things can always be excluded.   

When did you realise you want to be an author?
Writing happened to me as life happened, I loved to write if I am holding a pen it will leave its mark on paper, either it makes sense or not. But I never wrote stories. My first story became 70000 words novel, when I was in the middle of my first story which I wanted to publish traditionally, I realized or wished to publish it. And then this Together Never Forever happened, which is available on kindle for you to read. 

What kind of book do you like? Any favorite book or author?
I like reading non-fiction more but I also read fiction. Non-fictions because many life stories impel me to heed into my own character, it is audacious enough to penetrate my mindset to look for my disdain qualities and fiction made me intrigue how people mind play with words and how their mind finds the extent. My favorite character in a biography is Vivekananda, and my favorite author is Stephen King and Markus Zusak.   

How you handle criticism?
Criticism often introduces you to your own self. Criticism is never been defiance for me because I never haste to any conclusion, and if someone exudes negative feeling then I should know how to respect people opinions because they are spending their money and time to read my story.

What are you doing during the lockdown?
Trying to be focused because I ran a business for my livelihood and my employees are dependent upon me for their livelihood. This virus has made us captive of our own life. 
On the other hand the lockdown ensues solemn time to work on my writing and reading. 

How you manage writing block?
“Time”, is the only solution to any mental block that give time to your mind, your existence, and observes the patience. And if possible dispel your story out of your mind and give some time to your unconscious audacious mind to work on your story. 



What is love  for you?
“Love”, the many people, the many definitions; there cannot be one definition of love for the entire humanity. It depends upon the mental institutionalization of the respective person who is defining love. And on the contrary definition of love which people want to believe in and hard to follow is, love is self-less, there is no “I” in love. Everything starts and ends with love with no expectations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

predict using nakshatras padas

QOTD: Do you believe in astrology?  In our country where many people do not start their day without reading their zodiac sign, a...