Tuesday, December 10, 2019




Title - winds in my wings
Poet - khushbu Kirti
Book Length - 98 pages


Wind in my Wings is the sequel to the poetry book "My First Flight" which was published in July 2018. Wind In My Wings also is a roller-coaster ride of emotions and encompasses 44 absolutely new poems exploring life further in its reality. The poetess celebrates life through them. The poems are of multifarious flavours while at the same time, there is a poem for everyone. These are more mature in character and show a more vivid view through life's journey. The collection of poems, just like its first part, fall under a variety of different themes. They are motivational, figurative, tragic, narrative, personal, descriptive in nature or based on themes like nature, love, or social issues. The poems in the majority are motivational in nature and have the puissance to inspire an individual, to connect to their lives, provide a medium for catharsis and make them feel that they are not alone.

My review.

My favourite poem of this book is 'winds in my wings'. I read the first poem and it already touched my heart. Every poem is meaningful that has the ability to touch your heart. Language is smooth and poems are easier to understand.
The title is apt to this wonderful collection of 44 lovely poems. I am in love with the cover. It is so pretty.
Highly recommended.! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

predict using nakshatras padas

QOTD: Do you believe in astrology?  In our country where many people do not start their day without reading their zodiac sign, a...