Friday, September 27, 2019

Interview



Nisha Sawant is a young poet, song writer, and musician. She started writing poems at a very young age; it was more like expressing feelings through rhythmic words rather than talking.

Here are the few words that i exchanged with her, after reading her poetry book "INK LOVE".


Q. 1. "No matter how much you hurt me, we will never be apart..," 
These lines were used by you in one of the poems. Do you think this is Practical in real life,a person should let the loved one hurt them just because they loved him/her..???
A. 1. It depends on person to person actually, accordingly to me I have loved a person and maybe I am willing to get hurt until that person realise how deeply I am in love. 


Q. 2. What is the definition of love for you??
A. 2 Love is comfort, peace and happiness


Q. 3. Do you think our society is still not ready to accept the LGBT?
A.3. 3.Yes I think that, people around us need more education and understanding specially parents


Q. 4. You are a musician. So, what according to you, the role of music in love?
A. 4. Music is to express the love when you  cannot express in real. Like for example the person I love I cannot show my love in real life so I write poetry and songs that’s how I express.


Q. 5. What is your favourite poem in ink love
??
A.5 Who are you? I haven’t title any poem in my book but the one which start from who are you?

Q. 6. Who is your favourite author? 
A. 6. Attius, Shelly, Rupi Kaur. I think this is the repetitively ask question in all my interviews. 


Q. 7. When will your 's next book is going to be launched?
A.7.Maybe soon , maybe later ... whenever my words are ready.


4 comments:

  1. This is a nice interview. May she have all the good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to express feelings. Very well written interview. After reading..I think I know u from ages. Good one

    ReplyDelete

predict using nakshatras padas

QOTD: Do you believe in astrology?  In our country where many people do not start their day without reading their zodiac sign, a...